Our chefs draw inspiration from the regions you travel through so all our food is seasonal and regional as well as freshly prepared and delicious.
And what would food be without just the right drink to go with it? Choose French Champagne, regional wines selected by our sommelier or a local beer at all of our dining venues.
Dining on a Scenic Space Ship from Scenic Canada on Vimeo.
Our spacious main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Award-winning chefs prepare buffet and á la carte menus, while regional wines are hand picked by our sommelier.
- 4 course dinner
- Open seating with tables from 2 to 8
- Wide range of cuisine from local specialties to a Seafood Gala evening
- Buffet and á la carte menus available daily
- 24-hour in-room dining served by your butler
Exclusive and intimate, Portobellos boasts the best vantage point at the front of the ship showcasing sumptuous regional specialities from the freshest local produce.
- Italian fine dining
- A maximum of 32 guests an evening
- 5 course menu featuring regional specialties paired with Tuscan wines from the region’s best wineries
- Showcasing chef prepared meals within the dining room
- Floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the view as you dine
Table La Rive
This intimate affair is the ultimate treat for your palate. Diamond Deck guests are invited, by our Executive Chef, to join Table La Rive for an evening of sumptuous dégustation.
- Exclusive dining for Diamond Deck passengers
- 6 course dégustation menu with sommelier paired wines
- Intimate dining for only 10 guests per evening
The River Café provides you with a wonderful range of complimentary delicious light meals, snacks and refreshments that you can take anywhere at any time.
- Open from early in the morning until evening
- Casual and flexible dining options to suit your schedule
- Offers full service and mouth-watering buffet style food
- A great meeting spot, open for all day grazing and socializing
- Gelato bar, light snacks, healthy options, tasty treats
Signature dining events
A gourmet adventure is always marked by a few signature experiences. We believe every guest should enjoy these moments. An intimate evening of fine Italian cuisine at Portobellos and for our Diamond Deck guests, the true art of dégustation at our chef’s Table la Rive.
The time-honoured tradition of high tea is served on the Terrace, and the Sun Deck will feature a Teppanyaki barbeque for you to enjoy. A seafood gala evening with also be hosted in Crystal Dining.
Dine anywhere at any time
Your journey is tailored to suit you in every way. An exclusive feature of our Scenic ‘Space-Ships’, is the River Café delivering casual dining options all day. Choose when and where you want to dine.
You may want a late lunch after a morning exploring or a freshly brewed coffee to watch the sunrise over Europe or a sweet treat in the afternoon. When docked you can also take a snack to enjoy as you wander through the romantic streets of Europe’s quaint villages.
Flexible and on-the-go
When cruising through Europe you be able to enjoy the finest gourmet experiences nestled in the region’s beauty. So we feel it’s important we offer you the ultimate in flexible options.
That’s why we’ll even have the chef put together a picnic hamper for you to take ashore - perfect when using your Scenic TailorMade GPS tour system on an independent free-time excursion.
Every fleeting moment matters, which is why on your Scenic ‘Space-Ship’ the bar is always open. Enjoy a drink at every occasion with complimentary beverages on board at any time of the day, from fine regional wines and boutique beers to pure bottled water and espresso coffee.
Plus your in-suite mini-bar is replenished daily, which means you will enjoy complimentary drinks whenever and wherever you fancy; with meals, at the bar or from the privacy of your balcony.
VIEW THE BAR MENU
All food and beverages are included in the price of your cruise (with the exception of top shelf whiskies) so you won’t need to worry about making the most of everything that’s on offer.
- 24 hour service to all cabins
- Fully restocked mini-bar daily
- Late night menu for night owls
- Bottled water for all onshore excursions and chef prepared picnics available
- Scenic Sundowners and Freechoice dining options highlight the wonders of food onshore as well as onboard