To ensure the health and safety of yourselves, your fellow guests, and crew before your journey with us begins, we will require you to complete a pre-departure medical health evaluation. All guests must have received the required dose(s) of an approved COVID 19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to departure (* conditions apply for France).
• Pfizer & BioNTech 2 doses
• Moderna 2 doses
• AstraZeneca 2 doses
• Johnson & Johnson 1 dose
• Sputnik V 2 doses
• Sinopharm / Sinovac 2 doses
While Scenic can accept these vaccines, including mixed doses of the above, guests are responsible for ensuring that countries transited to and from the port of embarkation and disembarkation also accept these vaccines.
Booster dose vaccinations must be current at time of travel. “Current” means a person has received all recommended COVID 19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) for the countries visited on their Scenic journey. When a booster dose is not mandatory by all countries visited, embarkation will be permitted with standard dose requirements. Scenic still recommends all guests to receive a booster dose, even when not required, to ensure maximum protection against COVID 19. This will allow you to relax with complete peace of mind and be assured that you are in the company of fellow vaccinated guests.
• Carry and present confirmation of vaccination
• Complete any travel entry requirement forms for the country at the start of your Scenic journey
• Check with your airline for any updates to protocols or boarding requirements
• Travel safely - wear a mask, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and observe social distancing
• Complete the Scenic Health Questionnaire presented upon embarkation
PCR/RAT testing - Scenic Eclipse Voyages
A negative test result for COVID-19 should be taken in line with airline and country entry requirements on your journey. If no test result is required, Scenic still highly recommends taking a test within 72hrs of departure to reduce the risk of disruptions to your travel after departing your home (own expense). Guests may be required to take a Rapid Antigen test on embarkation (no additional cost).