We welcome you if you have a disability or other special need, provided you are able to care for yourself or are accompanied by a companion capable of providing all the assistance you require. Please note that although we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with all the activities on your Itinerary, depending on your disability, you may not be able to participate in every activity and the Tour Director will have the right to refuse your participation if the Tour Director believes your health and safety or the health and safety of other passengers may be impacted by your participation. You must advise us (or your travel agent) of any disability, medical condition or dietary requirement at the time of booking.
It is not possible for large coaches to be used for some city sightseeing therefore many towns and cities will be visited by way of walking tours and accordingly, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Much of Europe is based on a myriad of old buildings and there are split-levels, steps and uneven surfaces everywhere. High-heeled shoes are not suitable for cobblestone streets and steep inclines in medieval towns and cities. It is essential to have comfortable, rubber-soled walking shoes.
- Due to the amount of walking on your cruise shore excursions, which typically run for up to 3 hours, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Please Note: Scenic reserves the right, at its discretion to cancel your booking and refund the money paid by you, less any unrecoverable costs, if it is deemed you are not suitable for the trip booked. It is your responsibility to advise Scenic of any pre-existing medical conditions that might reasonably be expected to increase the risk of you requiring medical attention, or that might affect the normal conduct of a trip and the enjoyment of other trip participants.
China, Vietnam and Cambodia:
- The pace of touring in China can be tiring due to factors such as change of diet, change of environment, high and low temperatures, distances travelled and busy days.
- Passengers must be able to climb ramps and steep stairs for embarkation and disembarkation on the Yangtze Cruise portion of the tour.
- The land touring program requires passengers to be able to walk for up to 1-2 kilometres over steps and uneven ground.
- For your safety and enjoyment, you should be in good physical condition to participate in all tours.