1. All-inclusive, nothing to pay
From the moment you step on board your luxurious Scenic Space-Ship you won’t need to spend a thing (unless you’re after a hair appointment, massage or vintage wines, Champagnes and spirits). Whether on board or during shore excursions, it’s all taken care of. It’s more than all-inclusive, it’s truly all-inclusive luxury in a class of its own.
2. Majority of suites on board have balconies
Our ships feature some of the largest and most luxurious suites on the rivers, with no inside-facing suites. This means that everyone has a view. Our Balcony Suites feature innovative technology, transforming each balcony to a Sun Lounge at the touch of a button, allowing you to enjoy the luxury of extra space and fresh outside air as you take in the unfolding landscapes. It’s more than a suite, it’s a generously-sized luxurious space, with all the comforts of a 5 star hotel
3. All beverages complimentary
Enjoy your favourite cocktail on the Sun Deck or the finest red wine at dinner. With our impressive selection of complimentary premium beverages, including your in-suite mini-bar – the choice is yours, all day, every day.
4. All meals complimentary across a range of dining options
From café-style snacks to our fine dining degustation menu, there’s gourmet fare for every taste. Drawing inspiration from the regions travelled through, all our food is seasonal and freshly prepared. It’s more than fine dining, it’s a full epicurean experience in a class of its own
5. Handcrafted and comprehensive range of activities and experiences
5. Handcrafted and comprehensive range of activities and experiences are all included Our onshore Scenic Enrich and Scenic Freechoice programs offer you the chance to delve into the topics that actually interest you - everything from history to culture and cuisine to nature. It’s more than standard excursions, it’s captivating visits to castles, galleries and museums after-hours being guided by cultural experts. There’s something for everyone to discover, at a pace that works for you. Absolutely everything is included, even entrance fees, tipping and gratuities.
6. Dock in the heart of towns and villages
You simply walk off the ship right into the centre of the beautiful towns and villages along the rivers. It’s more than a standard river vessel, it’s a custom-built luxury ship created to access smaller ports for its maximum of 163 passengers while sailing.
7. Small numbers of guests on board
With only up to 163 guests on board, we can provide you with a safe, intimate and exclusive experience.
8. Butler service
Our butlers are experts at ensuring every need is taken care of. From the first warm greeting to remembering your preferences, our butlers are always on hand. They won’t be happy unless you are. It’s more than butler service, it’s remembering that you like a twist of both lemon and lime in your G&T.
9. Local guides
Our local guides have a wealth of inside knowledge to ensure you’ll get to experience both the highlights and hidden gems of your destination.
10. No seasickness
The combination of cruising the meandering river routes and the world-class engineering of our fleet of Space-Ships ensures smooth sailing for the duration of your cruise.
*Some rare and special vintage wines and spirits are not included.